Reflection

A senior person, who has nearly two decades of experience in a mainstream journalism came and suggested me to write more n more. Neither I drink alcohol nor I eat meat (so I'm not really good in rapport building if the person enjoys drinking n eating meat) but then in such atmosphere, if certain person comes out of his comfort zone to suggest you to continue what you love to do, then it can only be considered as a bliss.

Though I somewhat already decided never to write again for any mainstream newspaper even in Nepali, his generosity and modesty forced me to reflect upon my choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘A-lay med-ne dhan-da ka-lay kha-reyd’: A Monk, School and Dolpo #education

I WANT TO GO AND STUDY: UGYEN, HER STRUGGLES, DOLPO, AND SOWA RIGPA

aa-pa ma-jayn ji-tok ji-ge ma-rad: Kunga Lama, School and Dolpo #education #struggles #dolpo